Our testing PC this time is not our standard GPU testing system or motherboard testing system. Instead, this computer we are using today is actually my main computer. It just so happened to have the exact build we wanted to test, which is RTX 2080 Ti and Ryzen 9 3900X at 4K in Flight Simulator. I made sure to close all background running apps and resources and killed unneeded processes so that the system was running lean. The power profile active is “AMD Ryzen High Performance.” All software and Windows is up to date.
This game can utilize a high-speed Internet connection when in the highest Online experience mode. We chose this option as I have a 1Gbps Fibre Internet connection, so I wanted to utilize the best graphics the game can download.
To see what the complete build looks like, please check out the computer build on my KIT page.
- AMD President and CEO Lisa Su to Provide Keynote at CES 2021 on January 12
- ASUS Announces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (ROG Strix, TUF Gaming, and More)
- Discovery Launching Streaming Service on January 4
- Sony Patent Fuels Speculation of PlayStation 5 Pro with Dual GPUs
- NVIDIA Releases GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Game Ready Driver